Tips for brewing better
A series of high-grade filter holders, like coffee connoters worldwide, are all over the world to celebrate their unique qualities. The inclination of the line, the big hole in the bottom, and the curved ribs along the edges, make a perfect brewery and a phenomenal cup of coffee.
15 g coffee
250 g water
' 1. SELL THROUGH THE FILTER -To avoid paper pulp and to heat up your V60 filter and the kettle for coffee. Don't forget to pour out the water that is collected at the bottom of the kettle, the classic first-time mistake!
2. PUT 15 G COFFEE IN THE FILTER. -And smooth the surface of the coffee. Use fresh new ground coffee and invest in a mill so that the coffee can be ground directly onto the brewery. Use a wave to weigh both water and coffee.
3. WET YOUR COFFEE WITH SOME OF THE WATER. -Put V60 with filters on a pitcher, place everything on the scales and zero-rack before you start pouring. Take care that the water is at the correct temperature, approximately 95 ° C. Then pour me 50 g of water. This will increase taste, evenness and experience. Everything will be better if you're careful when you make coffee.
4. MOVE YOUR COFFEE AROUND. -Think of hot chocolate : if you mix the chocolate powder with all the milk, it forms a lot of lumps. Instead of mixing with half the milk, stifles around, and then pours the rest of the milk, and all the powder blended with the solvent. The same thing you want to achieve here with the coffee.
5. POPULATE 100 G OF WATER IN A CIRCULAR MOTION -This uses the V60 filter hits on the inside and increases the turbulence. Pour the water in a circular motion clockwise to follow the shape of the filter, start in the middle and work you outward.
6. ALLOW RUNNING UNTIL THE WATER SURFACE IS AT ALTITUDE WITH THE COFFEE -The coffee will be brewed evenly, as soon as the brewing stops, it is difficult to control the brewery. When you almost see the ground coffee in the filter pierced through the water, it's time to keep pouring.
7. FILL THE REMAINING 100 G OF WATER Once again, you have to pour from the middle and outward in a circa motion, clockwise. When the coffee twists underwater, you give the coffee a lift clockwise with a spoon. Pick up the filter and drop caution down to knock down the breeved coffee that can sit on the edges of the filter. When the brewery's ready, it's gonna be a smooth coffee bed.
Dosage brew coffee
The basic rule when we should be brew and dose coffee is to use 6 grams of coffee on deciliter water. Whether you dispense for bridge coffee, French Press, Chemex, V60 or Aeropress, you can use these guidelines. Here is a simple chart showing how much coffee we can use per deciliter water.
Although it is an automatic machine, there are tricks to brew the best cup of coffee. We have divided our recipe into three different levels, so you will find something that suits you and the equipment you have at home, but also for you to dare to try something a little more advanced!
A series of high-quality filter holders such as coffee decorators worldwide tribute to their outstanding properties. The slope of the cone, the large hole in the bottom and the screwed ribs along the edges provides a perfect brewing and a phenomenal cup of coffee.
Too many a quick, bitter and tough kick in the morning. For others a sensitive product with fine, healthy flavors. A bridge method that opens a world of flavors, competitions and techniques.
This is the bridge method where form meets function, style meets taste and experience meets eye candy. Equally loved for his appearance as for his way of brewing coffee. The ability to brew down the same carafe as the coffee is served in makes it alone in its kind.
This timeless and elegant drink has now been seated in the flavor world light. There is no counterpart. We drink our match classically as well as hot or cold with milk.